Laundry and Textile Industry
The varietal waste streams encountered in laundry and textile wastewater present significant challenges to obtain consistently successful results. Drawing from our unmatched product line and experience, we adapt our program to control parameters such as TSS, color, COD, BOD, and pH to produce consistent results that meet your permit without breaking the bank.
We invest time at your site observing, testing and recording to learn the specifics of the waste stream and the limits of your equipment. During our routine visits to your facility our expert technicians deliver our products, maintain any provided product application equipment, and monitor program results. We even advise you when you need to order.
Contact us for a no-risk analysis and put us to work for you.
Process Masters provides:
1. Control of parameters such as TSS, color, COD, BOD, and pH for consistent results.
2. Solid/Liquid Separation:
existing clarifying equipment.
- Clarification of wastewater through coagulation and flocculation of suspended solids using
- Color removal to ensure discharge permits are met.
- Sludge dewatering programs to make the most of a press or other dewatering equipment.
3. Solid Deposit Control:
- Wax, grease, and deposit removal through our full line of cleaners.
4. Process Additives:
- Cleaners for any application.
5. Metering equipment.
6. Expert technical service.
* Our R&D team is constantly developing new products and application methods to ensure that you
receive cutting edge performance.